Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving

It has been very hard to move after 16 1/2 years. But for now living with my oldest daughter until the end of this month. Very weird to be an empty nester. Haven't got back into the swing of things. It has been nice to be with Cynthia, while her children are visiting their dad. The hardest part is to have your things in storage and when I go to bake, I don't have the items needed to do so. I would be scrapbooking, but again everything is in storage. I bought some yarn to crochet a new tote bag and do some reading, to keep me busy. Have also been helping Cynthia re-do some of the rooms in her duplex. It has been fun to meet some of her neighbors.
Will be making some raisin bread soon, so will get that recipe up.
Am missing the grandchildren and McKenzie and Michelle.
Just haven't been in the mood to blog, hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Angi said...

I hope you get in the groove soon. Being an empty nester has its advantages. Hope all is well.