Friday, December 11, 2009

Different..............

Well, I am living at a friends for now and wondering what's my next step.
I enjoy the couple I live with and they are very nice. Only thing is, that I truly miss being so close to family. We are within a few miles, but yet too far for me. Since my car hasn't work this past week, I rarely have seen them. Just a weird feeling.
The couple I live with needs help at night. Usually can have Friday or Saturday off, but the gentleman has worked 11 days in a row, so it has been hard to do anything else. This is the first time I have missed a grandchild's music concert.
I haven't written, because I haven't been able to do my usual baking and sharing the goodies.
Anyway, just wanted to update things around here.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I know that it is difficult being away from family (even though in my book a couple miles is close) but it sounds like the couple that you are living with really need your help. I am going to do a wedding cake in January (my first one here) and am probably going to email you with questions if that is ok...but maybe I will be able to do it on my own.

Ria Mathew said...

Hello Glenda,hope you have a great year ahead!